Depending on project requirements, our approach may involve the following tasks:
- First, understand the problem. Our scope of services often includes an assessment of actual conditions. We may interview building users to learn more about the issues. Sometimes, we perform diagnostic testing to verify assumptions or to help identify problem areas.
- Evaluate potential solutions and alternate solutions based on available budgets.
- Prepare construction documents to communicate the scope of work to contractors.
- Facilitate construction activities by providing construction administrative services.
- Monitor construction activities to help verify compliance with the specified scope of work.